Saturday, February 23, 2008

Online game of the week: Electric Man 2


Electric Man 2

Electric man is a great game I found. Its a very in-depth stick man fighting game. The basic plot line is aliens are having this huge arena style championship. People are forced participate and fight to the death in arenas which seem to vary according to the enemy's you face.

The game features some great controls like slow-mo attacks that deal more damage but take energy to do and extremely good animation. Even the clumsiest of gamers can make the game look very interesting with simple battle moves like kick ,punch , and grabs. Which can be varied by running or standing still you can deal a great amount of damage to your enemy.

When I first found this game I wasn't even sure if i was going to play it but once I did I immediately knew it was going to be FOGW because of its amazing animations and the fact it wasn't a button smasher as first expected. It actually takes some skill. So give it a try and tell me what you think of it!

No comments: