Sunday, February 17, 2008

How to buy a video game guide Part 1



Wheither your buying a game for a new system or a old system a console or a pc or maybe even a handheld. Who wants to dish out 40-60 dollars? NO ONE! but I can't really complain because 9/10 the game is worth it for me. Simply because of a few precautions i take before buying games. If you take a few minutes to do this stuff before buying a game you might find out you don't like it or you do and you also found it for half off.




1.Do you really want this game? Before you go running off to a store to buy final fantasey 26 do a little research. I normally start off by googling the game and reading some reviews and if I am still intrested I'll do a search on youtube to watch gameplay and the trailers. The easiest way to decid whether or not you like the game is to take it for a test run. Convince your freind to let go of the controller and let your try it out or if you don't have freinds rent it at blockbuster or some other game rental store and rent a copy.


2.If you've convinced your self you want the game find it for cheap! There is a couple of sites I go to to find the game I am looking for cheap. First I go here Which is basically price grabber but in a format I prefer. Then if I find a better than normal price I find which store it is and go here and check to see if there is any good coupons for the store.

3.If all else fails, EBAY! I am not talking regular ebay though. In one of my older articles i brought up the site Fat Fingers. Which basically finds typos in ebay. I may not make much sense so pay attention. lets say I want to buy halo3. Some radom guy hated it so hes selling it on ebay but he mispelled it though, in his fit of rage spelling it hal 3. This site will find these products so basically you will be the only one that found that auction and will have no competitors.


4.This is more of a tip. Think about how long you will play this game. If you spend 50 dollars on a game that will entertain you for 250 hours its worth way more than lets say a movie where you will pay tops of around 12 bucks (with food and drink) for a couple hours of entertainment.


5.Ok one more thing. Here is a email subscriber that will send you the days deals from cheap ass gamer. Which won't neccesarly help you short term but it should help alot for finding random deals.




Digg!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really need to remove that annoying sound file from your page, it won't even stop when trying to watch one of the vids. I mean it is REALLY annoying after about the first minute or so. I'm sure it makes lots of people leave your blog rather than trying to concentrate on what's written, cos you CAN'T concentrate. So, if you want more subscribers, please dump it.

Anonymous said...

I vіsited variouѕ sites but thе audіo quality fоr audio sοngѕ еxisting аt this web page is actually marvelous.


Also visit my blog - media.vitalland.hu/read_blog/26493/scaun-copii-masa