Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Everything you wanted to know about Gaming Systems Throught The Ages.


Photobucket



I know this doesn't follow the theme of my blog but this has been a side project I have been working on every once in a while because I always wanted the perfect chart to compare Gaming systems throughout the time. Something I could glance at and see trends of Gaming Systems. I looked every where for a graph like this and could not find one so here it is. This graph includes the price, dates of releasal and units sold for the:

Magnavox, Odyssey, Atari: PONG, Coleco Telstar, Fairchild Channel F,Atari 2600, mattel intellivision, Magnavox Odyssey 2, Atari 5200, CelecoVision, Vectrex, SG-1000, NES, Sega Master System, Atari 7800, Neo Geo, SEGA Genesis, TurboGrafx 16, CD-i SNES, 3Do, Atari Jaguar,Sega Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Microsoft Xbox, Wii, xbox 360, Playstation 3, Gaming Systems.



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Note: I know I am not perfect so please feel free to email me @ Col_Mustard23[at]yahoo[dot]com with any updates or errors I have missed.


Digg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=gene6 g6 ftp server 3.9.0.2 professional ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg