Monday, December 24, 2007

Super Mario online!

Super mario online is a new timewaster I have recently found. They have all sorts of mario games they remade. My personal favorite is the original Super Mario . They have many others like Mario 2, Luigis Revenge, Super Smash Flash, and Super Mario Pacman. All of them addicting little games to play when your bored or waiting for a download to finish.



One of the funniest features is a level maker. You choose a background and build your little heart out adding monsters and bricks coins and other obsticals to challenge you on the way. I also found it really easy to fix my map. For example during one part I couldn't jump across a distance forcing me to die everytime. All I had to do is go back and add a extra block.



Below is the level I created and perfected in about 15 minutes.


or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yGm-xvgNfk

Send me pics of your level!

Col_Mustard23@yahoo.com



Please comment and add my rss feed!

Thanks for Reading!

No comments: