Sunday, December 9, 2007

First Post


Graphic Card

Well NVIDIA is my new hero and has taking a leap for all of us penny pinching gamers. They released there Geforce 8800 GT with 112 stream processors, half a gig of ram and a 256 bit memory interface. Which has almost as much power as the GeForce gtx .All for under 200 dollars! Well that's what PC gamer told me. I did a little research and for the most part they were true not surprisingly but actual list price is about 210 dollars which is really close, but when they said "under 200 dollars" I had a shred of hope for something around 180. http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_8800gt.html


F.E.A.R. Combat

Recently I have been addicted to a free version of FEAR combat. http://www.joinfear.com/main Which is purely multi player. This is a fast paced FPS shooter PC game. The download is a big one so I suggest doing it overnight. Anyway setup is easy and so installation. My first impression was shock, I had no idea how good the graphics would be for this free game. It took a while to get used to after playing Quake Wars Enemy Territroys. I Did have some problems with the maps not loading but i don't think you will have a problem with it . So I highly recommend you download it and challange me to some TDM.

No comments: