Monday, March 3, 2008

PS3 Expects price cut this year This time for real!

Alright its been a little longer than I said but i think the time was well worth it. I have taken a lot of time thinking of the blog and it should really improve in the next couple of weeks. I shall be able to post much more often because I have scheduled my days much more effietenly and plan to post mostly about money saving news and gaming news you actual find interesting w/ a little bit of randomness for example a comedy video here or there that relates to gaming. So anyway i hope you plan to stay and enjoy my blog further. : )

PS3 Expects price cut this year This time for real!


I know Already did a article about the ps3 reducing the price for its componets by half by increasing parts effeceintcy. I also prrecited the ps3 would be having a price drop pretty soon because of this even though some people thought that sony would just want the profits.



"We anticipate Sony will have another price slash on the PS3 this year, and come Christmas, consumers who originally bought the Wii will likely purchase the PS3,"said Pam Tufegdzic, an iSuppli analyst.

Well hah! I am simply amazing! No not really I probally just got lucky cause, really who can predict what sonys going to do?Anyway personally I think ps3's future is looking pretty dang bright with this price drop and with manyExclusive games, these things are sure to sell fast.

Sony is offering a better forthcoming software pipeline with blockbuster titles like "Grand Turismo 5", which will boost PS3 sales this year said Pam.

From www.reuters.com

No comments: