Tuesday, January 8, 2008

How someone wants to sabotoge my blog

I could kill myself right now. You wanna know why? Well I'll tell you anyway:
So I am typing away writing
"Sorry about the not posting in a while, because as you know I have been working on a post for a week or so.What I just did will change that, I go on the computer and click out of something that popped up and began to finish up the article. Wait, Allen! That window you just exited was your post you have been working on forever!"
and I am about to click "Save" when my Internet randomly dies and lose all that data. It wasn't a big loss but I think there's someone out there who really doesn't want me to blog! I'm sure by now most of you think I am just making another excuse for not blogging, and I am but this ones for real.

Now , For for a little article to wet your whistle. I found a great website at http://fatfingers.com/Default.aspx
This website is really useful for finding cheap products. (like video games) What you do is type in a product and click find and a pop-up automatically brings you to eBay where fat fingers has searched almost every spelling error someone makes! For example I want halo 3. I type in halo 3 on fat fingers. If anyone in the world has spelled their product wrong like haelo 3 It will show. Almost guaranteeing you A cheap deal since no one in the world searches halo 3. Basically you will be given exclusive access to horrible spelling sellers on eBay.

I have heard some great testimonies about this product but I haven't' had the best of luck with it maybe cause I have been request to easily spelled words.

Tell me how much you saved!

No comments: